Duty Free Allowance Turkey - Will you be bringing over goodies for Christmas?20th December 2014
'Tis the season to be jolly'
Will you be visiting Turkey for the festive season? Here's our guide for your duty free allowance:-
Duty Free Allowance for Items purchased AbroadThe following goods may be imported into Turkey by travellers aged 18 and over without incurring customs duty:
• 400 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars and 250g of tobacco.
• 1L of alcohol over 22% volume or 2L of alcohol under 22% volume.
• 600ml of perfume and eau de toilette.
• 2kg of food products (eg tea, coffee or confectionery).
• Souvenirs to the value of €430 (reduced to €150 for children under 15).
Duty Free Allowance for Items purchased at Airport Arrivals • 600 cigarettes, 100 Cigarillos, 50 cigars and 250g of pipe tobacco
• 1 litre Beverages containing alcohol more than 22% (Whisky, rakı, etc)
• 2 litre Beverages containing alcohol less than 22% (wine, champaign, etc)
• 600 ml of perfume
• 2 kg of chocolate
• 1 kg of Tea & Coffee
(Confirmed by: Istanbul Atatürk Airport - Duty Free)
Enjoy this Blog? want to read more....
Sign up to YellAli's weekly newsletter and receive the latest information in Turkey - Tips, procedures, advice, promotions and much more!
Join YellAli for FREE